Monday, August 10, 2009

Children's Museum


Last week, I took the boys to the Children's Museum and met Anna with her nephew Preston. While, we were waiting outside for our friends to arrive the boys saw a police car. Hughes proceeded to tell me that his Daddy was a policeman. I then asked if his Daddy was a fireman and he told me no. I had to tell him that his Daddy was a scientist and Hughes said "yeah yeah".

We had a great time at the museum especially the pirate room and the art room where you got to decorate your own shark tooth to put in the giant shark's mouth. Two of our favorite things: pirates and sharks! Now if they could only fit in dinosaurs!

Hughes steering the pirate ship - arghhh!

Anna and Preston getting ready to decorate their shark tooth.

Deep in thought about their shark teeth.

Posting in front of the pirates at the entrance of the Children's Museum.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers