Thursday, November 27, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I received this questionnaire from a friend and thought I would post it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2.. Real tree or Artificial? real
3. When do you put up the tree? I try to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? before new year's
5. Do you like eggnog? no, I find it disgusting
6. Favorite gift received as a child? all the notes Santa would write us explaining why we didn't have a present (fish don't like to fly so go to Wal-Mart to pick some out, go-cart to big for the sleigh but it's coming in the mail)
7. Hardest person to buy for? dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Hughes and Banks
9. Do you have a nativity scene? BecBec started one for the boys
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Size 16 windsuit, it was a joke but I still remember my shock when I looked at the size
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? June - I'm always trying to find the perfect gifts
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? oh yeah
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ham right out of the oven
16. Lights on the tree? white - nonflashing
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night and anything by children
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? travel
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? David,the boys and I open our presents to each other before we start traveling so really around the 22nd. As a child, we opened all our presents on the 24th and then Santa came on the 25th.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? "happy holidays" instead of "merry christmas"
23. Favorite ornament theme or color. the ones I've bought for the boys from places we've traveled to
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? traditional dinner: turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole, green beans, biscuits, etc. etc.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? health and happiness for all my family and friends and if Santa could throw in a maid that would be great
Monday, November 17, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Here the boys are at Super Trucks. Lots of fun.
Riding the elephants - a parent had to ride on this one. Good thing b/c had my hips not been there, the boys would have slid on out of Dumbo. It went in a circle and was pretty fast. It was a tight squeeze but safety first!
Sweet Picture of the boys holding hands and Suzie leading them through Ladson's finest. There was definitely an interesting array of people.
After a quick dinner break, we're heading back to Kiddie Land. Hughes is super pumped!
Mr. James taking one for the team and riding the dinosaurs with the boys. Again, they loved it!
Here they are riding the train. Hughes kept saying "choo choo" on every ride he went on after this. I guess he thought it was a spirit call or something.
Okay, so this one didn't go over to well. It was by far the fastest one, no parents allowed, but the boys wanted to do it. It was a true roller coaster. Conley did fine. Hughes was terrified! This picture is in the beginning. Let's just say, I had to go up onto the platform and pick Hughes up. Bad idea sending him on a roller coaster by himself.
Best Friends Forever
Banks thinking "what is this place".
So, how much does the fair cost in 2008?
Monday, November 3, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Juno couple (Suzie and James - check out those legs)
Fisherman and a School of Fish
Pirates (Nelson and Anna)
Britney and K-Fed (Kelly and Ed - I'll never think of them the same again)
Goth Couple (Will and Jennifer - and, no, the piercings aren't real but did hurt)
Here are my tamed animals.
Our favorite tree!
Samson the Hotdog - Does he look happy or what?
Here is a cowboy, princess ballerina, and Buzz Lightyear!
Thomas the Lion
check out that tail!