Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 4 - Swimming Lessons


Today was the best day yet.  He had a little trouble warming up to the idea but once I got his shirt and shoes off he was fine.  He grabbed Hudson's hand and they marched to the pool together.  He, again, told me "wim team hard" but there was no fussing while he was in the pool and that, my folks, is a huge accomplishment.  I didn't stay in during the lesson but snuck in they last few minutes to watch him working one-on-one with the instructor.  I was told that she dunked each kid but didn't really get a response as to how Hughes did with that - I can only imagine!

So, we'll stick with the remaining lessons for next week.  At least, the crying has stopped!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers