Monday, June 8, 2009

All Warm?



The other day I came downstairs where Hughes was playing in the den and saw him curled up on the sofa with a blanket.  I had a pretty good hunch that he didn't have any pants/underwear on b/c I had heard the toilet flush from upstairs so I knew he had used the potty while I was gone.  So, I sat next to him on the couch and asked if he was all warm.  This is how our conversation went:

Me:  Are you all warm?
Hughes:  My tummy warm.
Me:  Oh
Hughes:  My hands warm.
Me:  Oh
Hughes:  My feet warm.
Me:  Oh
Hughes:  My teetee warm.
Me:   Huh?  Your teetee is warm?
Hughes:  Yeah, it warm.

Then, he continued to go on and name all different body parts and kept saying they were warm.

Hughes could care less about shorts and underwear.  Do all boys love to be naked as much as my boy?  

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I finally found boxers made by the Gap for John Christian. He always took off his clothes the moment he walked into the door. He loves his boxers (started wearing them at 3 1/2) and at least he looks a little nicer in them when someone knocks on the door! :)Charlie is the opposite and prefers to even sleep in real clothes.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers