Saturday, June 27, 2009

Buckets, Wagons, and Shovels - Oh My!

The best beach toy investment I've made in all my 3 years of being a Mom is this green wagon. It is big enough for both the boys to pull and big enough to haul their beach toys in. So, I've put them to work at the tender ages of 3 and 1 hauling their own toys to the beach. Surprisingly enough, Kate also had this same wagon so that made double the fun!

Hughes on one of his many seashell hunts.

Banks probably carrying water.

On the way back to the beach house after a day of fun in the sun.


Digging all the way to China. Unfortunately, our blue shovel got stolen so we only have one now.



Big raft that Granddaddy bought. I think the adults used it more than the kids!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers