Friday, September 23, 2011

What's going on?



Hughes just informed me that he invited his whole kindergarten class to his birthday.

Ummm, what happened to the 5 boys sleeping over?

_________________________________________________________________

In other news, we've have been sick. And, by we, I mean all three boys. Starting with Banks early Wednesday morning (like 2am) with 103.5 fever. Gave him some Tylenol and he was back to sleep in no time. Send Hughes to school Wednesday morning and get a call at 10am from the school nurse. Hughes - down for the count with a 102 temp. Hughes told me on his way home that when you're sick you get to sit on the couch and watch tv. Soooo, that's basically what they did all day Wednesday and Thursday. By Thursday afternoon, both boys were feeling better and I knew that they would be going back to school. They were pretty easy because all they did was sit on the couch lethargic and sip apple juice.

So, true to fashion not to be left out, Collins woke up at 12:30 Friday morning with a fever and pretty much stayed up for the rest of the night screaming. Oh, and he would only sleep for short increments on my chest - 20 lbs. of hot sweatiness on my chest. And, besides for feeling bad for him, I loved all the snuggling as he's no snuggler regularly. This fussing was not a "my body hurts" kind of cry. It was more like "I'm going to kill somebody if this pain doesn't go away now".

Quick (yeah, right) trip to the pediatrician and he has an ear infection. He just had one two weeks ago. I'm giving him one more ear infection within the month and I'm calling the ENT. I personally think tubes were God's gifts to moms.

BecBec, I hope you're on standby if I get the fever!

__________________________________________________________________

Banks has informed me that only girls like purple and pink while boys only like red, blue and orange. Also, only girls drink Coke. And, when he grows up he's going to be a police officer with Dad. Umm, okay. At what point do I break his heart and tell him his dad is not a police officer?



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers