Saturday, September 18, 2010

37 Weeks and Home Alone


Is that a beach ball under my shirt?


I had my weekly check-up this past Wednesday. Everything sounded and looked good. Collins' heartbeat was 164 and I, actually, had lost 2lbs. I'm not sure how that happened. I think the scale was wrong. I was 1cm but to a 3rd time mom I know that I can walk around 1cm for weeks so that didn't get me too excited or scared.

I guess not scared at all since I sent David and the boys down to Auburn for the Auburn/Clemson game 7 hours away. My entire family except Kent is down there tailgating and having a great time. I'm a little jealous but realized the best place for me right now is at home. Although Bill thought it would be cool to give birth in Jordan-Hare, I had to disagree. I don't think giving birth on the jumbotron would be such a great thing.

So, I'm at home alone. Oh, and I'm loving it!!!!! I've gotten so much done and I've done a little pampering for myself, too. It's quite nice not having to fix juice cups, wipe hineys, listen to crying, etc.. I know it will be a long time before it's this quiet in the house again so I'm enjoying it. I think today I'll go sit on the beach for a few hours. That is after I get my pedicure!

War Eagle!




No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers