Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dinner Time

Here is the dinner table tonight:

1.  Banks refusing to eat.  Instead, he throws his noodles all over the floor with Charlie gladly eating them up (thank goodness for dogs, less food to clean up off the floor)

2.  Hughes refusing to eat mac'n cheese which is not abnormal.  The abnormal thing was that he had two helpings last night at Suzie's.  I guess hers is better than mine.

3.  After telling Hughes to take a "dinosaur bite" instead of "bird bites", he looked at me, took a bite, and then flapped his arms in the air and made the "tweet, tweet" sound.  It was all I could do not to burst out in laughter.  He continued to do this the rest of the meal.

4.  After Banks was released from his chair, he decided he needed to sit in one of the regular chairs.  He stood up.  I told him to sit down.  David told him to sit down.  Hughes then chimed in , with his deepest voice "sit down Banks".  Again, I had to hold back my laughter but didn't do such a great job.  

5.   The boys are very picky eaters for us.  I think we keep Oscar Mayer, Kraft, & Coburg in business - hot dogs, grilled cheeses, & milk.  Maybe we should buy stock!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers