Monday, January 19, 2009

Be a Tourist - Yorktown

On Saturday, we ventured out to Patriots Point.  We knew the boys would love it.  So, we bundled everyone up and bared the cold!  Man, it was cold on the water!  




Banks pointing to an aircraft carrier and saying "ha, ha"  (what we thought was hot, but he says it for everything - sometimes in the appropriate situation - pointing to the oven - but he uses it a lot)
Hughes getting ready to take off in his fighter jet - I wonder if he'll follow in his PopPop and Bull's footsteps and become a pilot?  I just hope he doesn't work for a man named Lorenzo!
Tobogan Clan - when you don't have much hair on top, you gotta do something to keep the heat in!

We visited the submarine but had to make an early exit due to a bathroom emergency.  In fact, we were only on the sub for about 10 minutes so we exited through the entrance.  Well, this 10-year oldish boy told me I needed to go all the way through the sub to exit.  I quickly shot him my teacher glare and told him politely that we had an emergency.  I had a few other words in my head but kept them to myself.

The boys loved it - as we knew they would.  We are really enjoying this Be a Tourist pass.  

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers