Thursday, January 8, 2009

Banks the Engineer

Banks absolutely loves his Cozy Coupe.  Everyday he sits in it and proceeds to reverse all the way down the hallway.  He loves for you to push him and, also, to put stuff in the "trunk".  Hughes has also gotten some miles off of it.   A few days ago, I received some hats and toys from my good friend Lisa.  She passes clothes, toys, shoes, etc. down to me from her 3 boys.  I don't know what I would do without her.  The engineer hat is just one of the many things that my boys have loved from her.  Banks has laid claim to this hat.  He has put it on every morning and afternoon since receiving it.  Maybe he will be an engineer just like his Big John!



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers