Saturday, June 11, 2011

Auburn Girls


Last weekend I had a college girls' weekend in Florida. It was 3 glorious days of no diaper changing, no disciplining, no tantrums, no tattling, and no kids meals! I missed my boys but mama needed this!

I flew to Pensacola on Thursday and we stayed at Joanna's condo at Perdido Beach. We ate out for dinner, we had chicken salad for lunch, we sat at the beach, we lounged by the pool, we read books, we laughed, we cried, we napped, etc. We had a fabulous time and are already talking about next year.

Natalie (friend of Joanna's that joined us for dinner) me, Kate, Callie & Joanna

Joanna, me, Kate & Callie

We missed Ashlee and are counting on her making it next year!


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers