Sunday, October 3, 2010

39.4 Weeks Pregnant - Here Comes Collins!




Collins is coming tomorrow! We have to be at the hospital at 6am for an 8am c-section. BecBec is here to take over Hughes/Banks duty while we're at the hospital. We've talked and talked about it with the boys so we'll see if all the talking was worth it tomorrow when they meet their new baby brother.

I'm excited and thrilled to be able to hold Collins in my arms and not my stomach, however; I realize that he is a lot easier to care for inside of me rather than on the outside. I'm not looking forward to the healing process from the c-section and really not looking forward to "looking pregnant" but not being pregnant. That part really stinks. I am looking forward to nursing him, cuddling him, and watching him grow. It is true - children grow up way too fast!!

So

Dear Collins,
Tomorrow you will be here and I'm ecstatic. You have been prayed for before you were conceived and have continued to receive daily prayers on your behalf. It is my prayer that you have an open and loving heart, a listening ear, a helpful hand, and a prayerful tongue. I promise to be the best mom that I can be. I promise to be loving and fair, always have an open ear, and be your biggest cheerleader through life.
You officially join the world tomorrow and I know you will make it a better place! I love you to the moon and back!
Love,
Mom

I can't believe I'll be a mom to three boys tomorrow!!!!!!



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers