Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Speech and Potty Training Update

We had Hughes' IEP meeting today with the speech pathologist and school.  Hughes is going to be receiving 60 minutes of speech per week.  I will be taking him to the local elementary school once a week.  The pathologist was very encouraging.  I think Hughes will like her - she's young and seems energetic.  He is going to be sharing his time with another 3 year old.  His first session is the 10th.  I'm very curious to see how it goes.  

Also, we started potty training again.  As far as I can tell, Hughes is really good at holding it until I put a diaper on him for nap or bedtime.  He's only had one accident/day for the last three days but he's only really used the potty once in 3 days.  When I sit him on it before nap - nothing.  When I tell him to get back in the bed 10 minutes after putting him down- soaking wet diaper.  It is so frustrating!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers