Wednesday, October 24, 2012
1. Some little person in our house bought Madagascar 3 twice on our Video On Demand through our cable. DOH! $20 a pop and we own the damn dvd so now we have $60 invested in the movie. We have since put on a parental lock to prevent future purchases.
2. We got a Welcome letter from the DC DMV with a nice speeding ticket for $125. Not very welcoming if you ask me but at least David was driving. Unfortunately, I went into DC last weekend so I"m afraid we've got another one coming our way. Damn cameras!
3. I caught Samantha giving Hughes a kiss on the cheek at the pumpkin patch. Do I have a ladies man on my hands?
4. Hughes was sleep walking the other night and totally pulled a frat boy and teeteed right beside the toilet on the tile floor. I told him about it the next day and he laughed. Funny how I wasn't laughing when I was cleaning it up.
5. Collins is addicted to fruit snacks and demands them at least twice a day. He also has a addiction to Mickey Mouse.
6. Banks may be the next Flash. He is quick and I love it. I already envision the track meets.
7. The leaves up here are unbelievable and gorgeous. I'm hoping to get some pictures this weekend.
8. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and eating barbeque until I'm blue in the face.
9. I think it's time I ask for a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas - take note Mom, David, anybody!
That's all I can think of right now. We've got the school Halloween carnival coming up on Friday, BAR announcements for SC, and Banks' last soccer game for the season.