Monday, December 19, 2011

Letters to Santa 2011




Christmas 2011

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year I would like a Velociraptor robot dinosaur (but a lot) because I like them. I also want a Bey Blade. I have been very good for 20 years. I have cleaned up all day. I really, really want a Utahraptor's tooth. I want it because it is sharp. I also really, really want a geode. I like crystals. I also want the skeleton of a T-Rex. And a big surprise present.

Love,
Hughes (age 6)
as dictated by Hughes



Christmas 2011

Dear Santa,

Santa, I have been good this year. I shared my toys with my brothers and friends.
I would like a Power Ranger and a Bey Blade named Rock Leon. I only want two toys.
Can you please bring me a red scooter, too?

Love,
Banks (age 4)
as dictated by Banks


Dear Santa,

Please explain to Hughes that dinosaurs are extinct and that real skeletons and teeth are
really expensive and out of our price range. I would also like you to question his "been good
for 20 years". How is that even possible when he's only been on this earth for 6? And,
"cleaned all day"? I sure missed that because my house is still a wreck! As for Banks,
please write him a note telling him that you did the best you could but your "toy machine"
couldn't make Rock Leon. He really is a good kid. Thanks a bunch!

Love,
Anne Wimberly




No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers