Friday, December 16, 2011

JICP Lights


Wednesday night we headed over to James Island County Park to see the lights. We went inand parked andthen the kids hopped in the back of the Steeds' truck to ride the loop to see all of the lights. Somehow, David and I managed to skip the truck ride and stay with Collins walking around. Of course, the boys thought it was awesome riding in the back of Mr. James' truck.

We met The Deprills, The Murphys, and The Steeds.
Between us we had two 6-year-olds, one 4-year-old, four 2-year-olds and two 1-year-olds.

Collins having his turn on the carousel. I took my name out of the hat for Mother of the Year when I realized I left Collins' coat at home. Lucky for us, the Murphys had an extra - an extra PINK one!

Collins and Charlie

Thumbs up for the carousel.

Marshmallow Time!


Collins, why must you look away?
Typical family picture.

Santa was not the greatest this year. I hear we missed the "good" one. Even Hughes called him out telling me that that was not the REAL Santa. I told him I thought it was one of Santa's helpers. But, we told "Santa" what we wanted anyways. Hughes wants the phoenix bey blade, Banks was another type of bey blade, and Collins just stared at him.


We had a great evening and I am glad that I can check that off my to-do list!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers