Monday, October 19, 2009

It not workin' and The Mouse


Banks' newest saying. He uses it when anything (and I mean anything) doesn't work. When cars don't roll or go, when windows don't roll down (b/c they're on child lock), when sippy cups get clogged with orange juice pulp, when doors won't open (b/c they're deadbolted) and when he sits on the potty and doesn't teetee.

Yes, you read correctly. Banks is sitting on the potty and actually using it 90% of the time. But, sometimes, he just sits and sits and sits. To which he says "it not workin'". I'm not really sure what is going on. I think it must have to do with being the little brother and watching Hughes. He does everything else Hughes does so I guess this should be no surprise to me. However, he did just turn 2. So, I'm going to go for it. We'll see how he does this week with underwear on during waking hours (at our house).

So, if you're wondering what I'm doing this week it'll probably look like this: cleaning up messes, washing lots of underwear/pants, cursing myself for even trying, and , oh yeah, packing for Disney! Yeah, you heard me - we're going to visit The Mouse - woohoo!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers