Monday, August 25, 2008

A Little Remodeling






So, those of you that have facebook accounts have probably seen my status updates griping about sawdust and construction.  Well, I thought I would post a few pictures.  When we decided to stay in Charleston for David to go to law school, we knew we had to do something about the storage problem in our house.  So, up came a garage and built-ins in the den.  I'm already in love with my garage and refuse to ever live my life without one again.  Some may ask:  Are you parking your car in it?  And my response:  Are you crazy?  With a double stroller, wagon, tricycle, and many, many other things, it is basically a huge storage shed.  However, we knew building a garage would add value to our house.  As far as the built-ins, they are not complete yet.  There will be doors across the big middle whole where the new tv will go.  We're trying to get all ready for football season.  I'm also already in love with my built ins and can't wait to put the shelves all the way up and all the toys and games in the cabinets!

1 comment:

Wes & MM said...

Looks great! I have been following along on my evening walks... extra storage = happy moms.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers