Monday, August 18, 2008

Child-Free & The Boss

This past weekend, Mom and Dad had the boys for several reasons.  
    Reason #1:  My house was a disaster and it desperately needed my full attention.
    Reason #2:  Banks had clothes in his drawers size 3 months (he's now 11 months) so I had to go through all the clothes and switch them out which them made me also do Hughes' drawers.
    Reason #3:  I wanted to get the garage attic packed full of all the baby paraphenalia that I was tired of seeing in the hallway upstairs.
    Reason #4:  David had law school orientation all day on Saturday and I wouldn't be able to get anything above accomplished with the boys by myself.
    Reason #5:  We had tickets to see Bruce Springsteen Saturday night.  It was awesome!  

Do those sound like good reasons?  I got everything accomplished plus a trip to Goodwill to donate 4 bags of children's clothes.  Thanks Mom and Dad for keeping the boys.  I know they are always in good hands while in St. Matthews.  


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers