Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beach Babes




This morning our neighborhood playgroup had a playdate at Seabrook.  Beth's in-laws live right on the beach and invited us out to play.  When we got there, they had about 10 chairs out, toys galore, umbrellas opened, and to top it off - a cooler packed full of water, juice boxes, and snacks for everyone.  All we had to bring were our kids and towels.  Hughes ran his little heart out and, once again, Banks ate half of the beach.  There is just no stopping that kid.   From my pictures it doesn't look like there was anyone else out there but I promise there were other kids.  I guess I need to work on my photography skills and not just focus on my own kids.  OOPS!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers