Monday, August 18, 2008

4 Years & Counting


We started a new phase of our lives this weekend.  David had law school orientation all day on Saturday.  For the next four years, David will work during the day and go to school from 6-9pm Monday - Thursday.  There are pros and cons to this:  

Pros:  I don't have to cook dinner M-Th all the time - the kids can eat hot dogs every now and then, I can watch what I want to on NetFlix and cable - that's it, those are my pros.  I'll have the most educated husband on the block!

Cons:  No help with bath time, dinner time, bedtime,  a stressed out husband

There are 50 night school students.  We had a barbeque Friday night to meet some of the new students.  I ran into a girl that went to Auburn her freshman year, pledged ADPi but then transferred to USC her sophmore year.  She is also starting law school but is going full time.  So, I know David is going to kill me for posting this BUT  this is him on his first day of law school.  Maybe I should start a scrapbook of all his first days of school (we'll have K-12, College, Grad School, & Law School).

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers