Friday, August 1, 2008

Grandkids Portrait

So while David and I worked at the house last weekend getting the yard ready for our garage to be built, Mom and Dad took all six grandchildren to have their pictures made. I was really impressed not only with the fact that they attempted this but also with the fact that Hughes is not screaming - he is not one who loves the camera especially when his brother is involved. I think they turned out great and can't wait to have some printed and framed.



Anna Banks and Emma (Bill's girls - top left), Bryce and Lucius (Kent's children - bottom left and center baby), Mom and Dad, Banks and Hughes


Banks showing his four teeth! I can't believe he's almost 1!




Hughes and his big boy look. I can't believe he's almost 3!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers