Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Boys


I seriously need a professional photographer following me around. Do you know how hard it is to get all three boys looking at the camera and smiling? Most days I would just settle for all three looking in a similar direction but occasionally I try to get some decent pictures of the three of them. The other day just didn't work out.


Seriously Collins - open your eyes.
BANKS! put your tongue back in your mouth!
Hughes - look at the camera.

Trying to get the sillies out.

This is the best one.
1/3 of the group smiling
1/3 of the group looking at the camera

But we do love our brother!
Collins, this started as a little quick photo shoot of you but you were in a serious mood and refused to smile no matter what crazy antics I tried.

Collins being tackled by all of Banks' love for him!

I promise he is a very happy baby and often smiles just not at this moment.

Photo taken by Hughes

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers