Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A boy and his dog


Collins is now 7 months old. He is working on sitting up but doesn't have much interest in rolling over. He can do it - he just doesn't care to do it. He's happy on his back for now. He hasn't quite gotten down the "eating food" yet. His tongue still does a major thrust forward after every bite so I'm now sure how much he's really getting in his tummy. He loves the boys, loves Charlie, and, oh, love the baby swing on the swingset outside. He could swing all day long if I let him. He is currently getting over his first cold and loves the nasal aspirator - seriously, he laughs when we do it to him. I guess it feels great and funny at the same time.

Here are some pictures I snapped the other day while Collins was lying around. Charlie is so sweet and just came up and started cuddling with him. For as ferocious as Charlie's reputation is, he really is a sweet dog.


Gettin' some lovin'

I think I'll use him as a pillow.

The beginning of a lick - you can see the tip of his tongue.

He still gets 4-5 bottles/day - 8oz. each. He's all kinds of baby food but I think he enjoys yogurt the most. He takes 2 great naps/day but can definitely be flexible if we're out and about with his brothers.


Collins,
you're growing up too fast. I need you to slow down.
Love, Mom


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers