Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Say What?


Funny things the boys are saying:

Banks mispronounces the word, belt, as "butt". Well, David was reading him a story about Batman who stores his batarangs in his belt. You can imagine my surprise when Banks retold me this story. He stores them where?

Hughes has been blaming things on a "little buggy". He spilled his juice on the counter and when I asked him who did it? He told me a "little buggy". We've had long talks about telling the truth.

Hughes also has been begging for a pet dinosaur. We've explained the extinction part but he doesn't care. He wants a pet dinosaur and he means real. We've got enough plastic & plush dinosaurs to an entire museum!

Banks asked me yesterday if I had a baby in my tummy. And then an hour later, Hughes asked me if he could have another baby. Poor Collins, he's only 3 months old and already Hughes wants another one.

Hughes also follows up every request with "deal" expecting us to say "yes". If I make a request and he doesn't want to do it then he says "no deal". I'm not sure where he got this from but I know the kid has never seen the tv show.


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers