Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Germs, Germs, Go Away



Oh, the sickness.

Oh, the germs.

Oh, the exhaustion.

David has had a nasty cold with extreme coughing fits in the middle of the night. (i.e. waking me up in the middle of the night numerous times for lengthy periods of time).  Mind you, David is not the only one sick in this house.

Collins is also sick.  Running a fever (102), nasty cold and altogether just doesn't feel good.  He goes between being on my chest feeling terrible to a Tylenol high running around like a madman only to come down off the high and end up a crying puddle of sadness on the floor because he feels so terrible. I took him to the doctor on Monday to make sure it wasn't an ear infection or something else but all tests came back negative (strep and flu).  So, we just wait it out.

So, between Collins waking up in the middle of the night because his Tylenol has worn off and David waking up in the middle of the night with coughing fits, I'm grumpy and exhausted, too.  Hughes and Banks are going strong and at this point I think they may have an immune system as strong as an ox.  

I hope I also have an immune system as strong as an ox!



1 comment:

The Crotwell Family said...

I hear ya sister. We've been sick all Christmas break and continue to be sick. It's been awful seeing the girls trade sicknesses back and forth. They should both have a strong immunity by the time they reach kindergarten. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers