Friday, August 12, 2011

Legos & Digestion



Well, Collins has finally done it.

At some point in the last couple of days he has managed to get a hold of two small cone-shaped Legos and digest them. Ugh, at least try to digest them.

Imagine my surprise when changing his diaper yesterday. I had no idea that he had swallowed such so to see a yellow and red lego mixed with, ugh, well, you know, I was shocked. But, I took this as a learning opportunity and called Banks and Hughes over.

I'm always saying "pick up your Legos or Collins will try to eat them". Now, I think they understand. And, no, I did not wash them off and put them in the baby book like BecBec did with Bull's famous nickel. I gingerly closed the diaper and threw it out. Our collection will just have to be missing two cones.

Hughes told a friend that his Legos smelled like horse poop. I'm sure William couldn't wait to play with them then.

For what it's worth, they were two of the smallest Legos Hughes has and they were connected. Do you think his intestines connected them? j/k

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers