Monday, July 26, 2010

Going Private


My blog is going private due to a lot of random comments - none bad but I don't have a clue as to who they are. If you are a friend or a friend of a friend and would like to keep up with us, please message me/leave me a comment with your email address so that I can add you to the "invited" list. The comment section of my blog is also private so no one else will be able to see your email address.

I have been and continue to be a blog stalker so don't be embarrassed to tell me you read my blog. I just want to make sure that I'm keeping my family safe and that I can continue to blog about the great adventure of raising two boys - soon to be three!

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers