Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Egg Dying


Today, we dyed Easter eggs at Suzie's house during playdate and, also, had a small Easter egg hunt.  Hughes was interested in the the dying for about two eggs and Banks just wanted to drink the pretty juice - THE DYE!  I had to wrestle a few cups out of his hands without spilling dye all over me or him.  I finally got him away from the table and finished the project myself!




As for the hunting, well, Hughes was not interested.  I think he got overwhelmed with all the excitement and decided to go play trucks by himself where it was quiet.  Hughes does not like loud noises and unexpected commotion.  He hunted eggs with Conley the day before and did fine so I know he can do it.  It's just a matter of wanting to do it - we'll see how Saturday goes at our neighborhood egg hunt.  Banks was a little slow on the hunting, too.  We'll have to do some practice sessions in our backyard.

side note:  David is at playdate b/c I locked us out of the house - he was a good sport!









No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers