Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!


The Thanksgiving feast is over, dishes are clean, my boys are asleep, and David and I are pooped.  I have a lot to be thankful for this year.  I thought I would just name a few.

1.  happy and healthy children
2.  healthy spouse who ran the whole way with me during the Gobble Wobble Run
3.  great friends - those whom we see all the time and those whom we don't see enough
4.  friends who care about us enough to read our blog
5.  a husband who works and studies very hard  and yet still has the energy to be a fantastic dad
6.  friends who step in and give me a break
7.  grandparents, aunts, and uncles who dote on our children
8.  job
9.  food - albeit hot dogs or steak - it's always good
10. a roof over our heads that keeps us warm

I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with lots of love and laughter.

1 comment:

kailee said...

Ann Wimberly, Happy Thanksgiving. Love reading your blog. Susan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers