Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Gift

Last night, I was upstairs folding laundry when David came home from school.  He said he had a surprise for me.  I got excited but came down off my high when he showed me a bag full of contacts - $200 worth to be exact.  He was only teasing me, at least he thought he was teasing me!  So, we continued our conversation as he was taking off his shoes.  He turned around and to my surprise and shock he did have a present for me - a big, brown, 6-legged, bug-eyed, antennae twirling ROACH on his back!  I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed my tennis shoe but quickly put it down b/c I  thought I would hurt David with that.  Instead I grabbed my bedroom slipper, told David to stand still, and proceeded to beat the ever living daylights out of David's back.  Now, during this time, David had no idea what was going on.  All he knew was that I told him to stand still and something had prompted me to jump out of the bed and start beating him with my slipper.  After a good beating, I was sure the roach was dead.  David turned around and was grossed out.  We don't know how he got on there or when but we do know when he got off and how!

1 comment:

Faith's Place said...

That is too funny!!!!! LOVE it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers