Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dear Law School,


Dear Law School,

I am over you. I wish you would hurry up and finish so that I could have my husband back at nights. You have been the 3rd person in our marriage for the last 3 1/2 years and I'm tired of sharing. I did not sign up to have a sister-wife. Besides, if I did I would at least want my sister-wife to share the cooking and cleaning duty and you do neither. All you do is take him away every weeknight and every Sunday afternoon/late evening and cause stress. You suck as a sister-wife.

I look forward to the day in May when I can say good riddance to you and your nasty schedule. I'm tired of your ridiculous one-exam-at-the-end-of-the-semester-is-your-final-grade-stress. Also, if I had known the amount of Red Bull that would be consumed in this household during the four years, I probably would have bought stock in the company. Who buys Red Bull monthly by the case at Costco? a law student.

So, our time is nearing and I can see light at the end of the tunnel. This light has never looked so bright. I can picture family dinner time and I can imagine help reading bedtime stories and even having someone just to chat with at night once the boys go to bed. Oh, how grand life will be without you! Let's just get these next 6 months done and call a truce. K?


Sincerely,
A Tired Mom


P.S. Tell your buddy, Mr. MBA, not to even think of rearing his ugly head any where near my husband.


P.P.S. You can also tell your cohort, The Bar, that I don't like him either.

1 comment:

5mcintyres said...

That is hilarious, AW and all I have to say is AMEN SISTER!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers