Friday, February 25, 2011

Hughes' Latest Artwork


This may be one of my favorite things that Hughes has done yet in preschool. It is a picture of me that he drew and colored along with answers to questions about me. It's always nice to get a glimpse into my 5-year old's head about what he really thinks.

It's titled: What my mom does while I'm at school . . .
I eat peanut butter, water, orange juice and cheese.
I talk to Dad and Banks.
I play with Banks when Banks stays home
and when I leave him at school I go home and don't do anything. (WHAT!)

What's your favorite thing to do with your mom? play with boats

How do you know she loves you? because she told me that

What's the silliest thing your mom does? she sticks out her tongue at me



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers