Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Three Sons



We had our 16 wk. appointment this morning. Everything looked great. It appears that David and I can only create boys because arriving in the Fall of 2010 will be Baby Boy #3. We're very excited for this 3rd son and I've always described myself as a "boy mama" so he is going to fit in
perfectly.

I told the boys that they were going to have a brother and Hughes told me "no, maybe a baby iguanadon or baby TRex". That then led us into the conversation of only dinosaurs can have baby dinosaurs and only humans can have baby humans. I don't think he followed my gist but he does realize that I'm not going to have a dinosaur.

Banks is excited and continues to say he has a baby in his tummy, too. He kisses my tummy and then I have to kiss his tummy. Banks is very excited about being a big brother!

Now the fun part begins, deciding on a name worthy of this 3rd son!



Not the best picture of an ultrasound picture, but you get the drift. Apparently, this boy has no modesty!


3 comments:

Rebec said...

Congrats....that's great!

Courtney said...

Congratulations!! Three boys will be great! That is exactly what I will expect . . . if we ever get that brave!! :)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! This is so exciting!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers