Monday, December 7, 2009

Impromptu Santa Picture

While in Columbia, we did some shopping. Well, who other than Jolly Ol' St. Nick was coming back from his lunch break right when we walked by. We quickly got in line. I was a little uncertain as to if the boys were going to sit on Santa's lap. Hughes hopped on up with no hesitation. Banks on the other hand needed some cajoling which, in turn, ended up with me in the picture. I told Santa that I needed new tires. Right now on the list is a jet plane for Hughes and an airplane for Banks. That's all they want. Everytime I suggest something else, they say no. They think Santa can only bring one gift. If I was smart I would keep it that way. Before too long, they'll be wanting Wii's, tv's, cameras, etc.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers