Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chase You!

Hughes loves to play chase.  Banks loves to run around and laugh.  Whenever David is home, Hughes runs up to him and says, "chase you".  By this, he means "chase me".  David has tried to teach him "chase me" but Hughes doesn't seem to care.  Sooooo, they continue to play "chase you" and Banks continues to run after both of them laughing and cackling like he's right in the game!

Funny, how Hughes never tries to play this game with me.  It must be a "Boys Only" game!

1 comment:

Wes & MM said...

I love this! So cute! Charlotte and Wes play, "I'm Gonna Get You"... at least that is what Wes says. Charlotte says "GetGeeeet Chu!" as she tip toes towards him with hands reached out ready to tickle him!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers