Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Round Up


Here is a recap in pictures of our September.



Uncle Bo and Aunt Jackie got married in Atlanta.  We left Friday morning at 4:51am and made it to Atlanta by 4pm.  It was a long drive but we were all excited about the weekend.  The boys were most excited about the indoor pool.  


The Holman grandkids 
First time in blazers and bowties for Hughes and Banks.




A quick pic before the rehearsal dinner.  Sadly I did not get one of us before the wedding.


Messing around before school one morning.  All three of the boys have liked their teachers but Collins is definitely the most excited on MWF mornings.  He runs into the school smiling :)


I am Hughes' den leader this year for Wolf scouts.  I have 7 boys in my den.  We'll see how it goes!


Playing around before church one morning.





And, soccer has started.
Banks plays two 24 minute games every Saturday and Hughes plays two 40 minute games.







September was fun but I'm ready for October.  I've put our Halloween decorations out and am ready for the Fall.


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers