Monday, January 9, 2012

On your mark, Get set,


GO!

2012 feels just like that so far. We have started the year off being very busy. We have lots of changes coming this year and we're excited!

1. We are getting ready to put our house on the market which means we are in the trenches of cleaning, painting, decluttering, goodwilling, etc. I'm embarrassed by the amount of stuff in our house that I had no problem giving away. We are also doing For Sale By Owner which adds an entire stress level to the situation.

2. David starts his last semester of law school tonight. Can I get a hallelujah? So, we then have law school graduation, the Bar to study/take, and then a job. On the bright side, I'm use to David being gone from 8am to 10pm during his school year so even if he does have to work until 8pm at the office it is still better than night school.


If I ever get the house ready (hopefully in about 2 weeks) then I'll post pictures. If you know of anyone wanting to move to Charleston (Johns Island) and want to buy a house please let me know!


1 comment:

Jana A (@jana0926) said...

Ooh, that is so exciting!! I hope it sells quickly for y'all!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers