Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mischievious Banks


Where do I begin? Banks is full of surprises and he shows me daily that he's got a mind of his own. Here are the latest of Banks' deeds:

Banks likes chocolate pie. This is how I found him when I came into the kitchen. He was so proud of himself and kept saying "cheese". I couldn't get that mad because that chocolate pie was delicious!



This is after Banks had been playing quietly in his room for about 20 minutes. It suddenly occurred to me that I should go and check on him. Well, apparently baby powder is really fun to play with! It was everywhere! Thankfully, my vacuum did the trick.


Well, there you have it - Banks and his adventures. I have a feeling there will be many more to come!



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers