Thursday, December 2, 2010

Collins - 8wks.


Collins is doing great. I can't say he's a regular 6-7 hour sleeper at night. We've seemed to regress to every 4 which is a huge disappointment to me. I'm looking forward to those 6-7 hour nights again. He's much more expressive and talkative day by day as well as having more awake time during the day. He's still eating every 3 hours during the day and I'm trying to push it to 4. I feel like all I do is nurse and I'm sure my brothers think so too after spending Thanksgiving with me.

The boys continue to dote on him and love to show him off. Hughes loves it when he smiles at him and Banks loves to show him his Batman toys. We're working on not getting in Collins' face especially with all these colds & runny noses going around.



BecBec & Collins



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers