Friday, July 25, 2008

Georgia Aquarium

Here is David in La-La Land.

Whale Shark - largest fish, UPS delivered four whale sharks to the aquarium from China - how's that for cargo?
Banks and his wild hair - I've got to cut his wings!


Sea Anemone
Beluga Whale
Octopus - light sensitive - I found that out after I took the picture - oops!

Banks has a question!


WOW!  The Ga. Aquarium is amazing.  We had so much fun - more fun than the boys.  David was in total heaven and, I think, could have stayed there all day.  Banks slept half of the way through it.  Hughes ran through it.  It is well worth the time and money just make sure to pack your patience because it is packed with people.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! I'm sooo glad you started a blog AW! I've been hoping to see pics of your adorable boys and hear more about what you're up to.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers